Vanda is joined by Monique from America! She is from Louisiana and loves football! (Duh) They chat Hot Topics and college football. For the halftime show they play The Newlywed/Oldywed Game! Listen just to hear her hubby’s buttery bourbon-soaked accent.
The episode title is for my NFL playoffs pick, the Philadelphia Eagles. Now with Carson Wentz hurt they probably won’t make it. Boo. What is the movie The Eagle Has Landed actually about? Is it a war or spy movie? Whatever, I can use references I don’t understand.
The Newlywed/Oldywed Game questions:
Questions for the husbands:
1) What was your wife wearing on your first date with her?
2) Who will your wife say is the more romantic one in your relationship?
3) If one of your relatives was going to stay with you, which one would your wife hope it would be?
4) How long does it take your wife to get ready for a night out?
Answers that your husband needs to provide to our questions
1) When you cook for your wife, would your wife say the food is spot on, or would she sign you up for cooking school?
2) What would your wife say to fill in the blank, “I wish my husband would pay as much attention to me as he does his _______________.
3) Which of you is the thrifty shopper? You or your wife?
4) What is one thing you don’t have in your house but your wife wishes you did?
Monique and Christian! 2017
Vanda and Frank! 1993
NFL Network Marshall Faulk and others suspended for alleged sexual harassment!!
Seahawk flying into the stands!
Tom Savage hit…they need to do better.
Conan O’Brien suffers a concussion in 2009. Yikes!
Drew Brees talks Thursday Night Football and injuries.